Raise your hand if any of the following scenarios apply to you:
- You have a new puppy in the home
- Your dog chews on things they aren’t supposed to
- Your dog isn’t house trained
- Your dog has some anxiety when left alone
- You want to teach your dog something new
Guess what – crate training may be for you! The first thing to know about crate training is that is isn’t for every dog. Some dogs do NOT like being confined, and that is A-okay. Always remember that forcing your dog into an uncomfortable situation could lead to further difficulties… so rewards, praise, and confidence-boosting is always the way to go. Questions? We can help…click here to contact us!