Once your pet experiences professional pet care, they’ll never worry about your being away from home again.
And you’ll never worry about being away from your pet again. Not all pet sitters are created equally, nor are they all professional. In hiring a pet sitter, make sure you choose the right person to care for your beloved animal. Call around. Ask questions. Find out how several providers work, how they schedule appointments, how they handle vacations and sick days. Interview one or two in person.
Always choose someone insured, with experience working with different kinds of pets. A professional pet sitter will answer all your questions, and have the confidence and know-how to care for your pet the way that YOU want.
So, for the top 10 Reasons!…
Hiring a professional means that your pet enjoys:
- Staying at home in a known safe environment
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds
- Following the regular diet and exercise routine
- Having play time in the normal routine with all favorite toys available
- Receiving personal attention without other strange animals around
- Maintaining medical treatment, pills, and ointments, when required
- Having someone knowledgeable and responsible in case of an emergency
- Eliminating the anxiety of travel or of staying in an unfamiliar environment
- Ensuring good health (no exposure to other animals’ illness, parasites, bodily fluids, or kennel cough)
- They make a new playmate who would rather do nothing more than to spend time together!
And a few BONUS reasons for YOU! … Benefits include:
- Keep your friends. Neighbors and friends tire quickly of caring for your pets as a “favor”
- Rest easy. Know that your pet is in caring, loving hands
- Feel secure. Know your home is safer with someone going in and out several times a day
- Use adjunct services. Have confidence that the pet sitter can deal with other issues – such as vet visits or shopping if food runs out